Named after the world’s first for-profit movie theater built in New Orleans in 1896, Vitascope Hall touts a state-of-the-art entertainment system with 42 flat-screen TVs and its own interactive iPhone and Android application to keep patrons on top of the latest food and cocktail specials, poll their opinions on hot topics, such as Sunday Night Football picks, pop culture trends and music preferences, as well as influence the bar’s music scene as digital guest DJs. Click here to download the app before your next visit.
- 50¢ “Chippery” Potato Chips Trio
- $1 Chicken Slider with Applewood Bacon
- $1 Crawfish & Pork Sausage in a Blanket
- $1 Spinach Dip with Lazy Magnolia Beer
- $2 Chef Special Sushi Roll (4 pcs)
- $1 Edamame
All guests can also enjoy complimentary valet parking for the first two hours.
Open Daily 11 AM - Until